Disputed Wills & Estates
We have extensive experience and can provide advice in regard to a number of matters that may arise after a loved one has passed away.
- Advice on will disputes and contested probates
- Assistance bringing family provision claims
- Representation of the estate in defending claims
Acting For The Executor
If you have been left with the task of acting as executor, we can provide advice in regard to
- Renouncing the position
- Avoiding personal liability
- Defending a claim against the estate
- Taking proceedings for the estate
Acting For The Beneficiary
If you’ve been left out of a Will, or have been unfairly treated in terms of the amount of your inheritance you may be able to make a claim against the estate. We can provide advice in regard to
- Your eligibility to make a claim
- Time limits to make a claim
- Challenging the validity of a will
- Making a claim when you have been left out of a will
- Replacing the Executor
We Can Help
At every stage of estate litigation it is important to have sound, experienced legal advice. We have the skills to negotiate on your behalf to avoid costly court fees, but if it comes down to court we also have the skills to fight on your behalf.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced estate lawyer in Mona Vale, NSW.