What is Property Law? And how can we help?
Our experienced property team can assist you in all aspects of Property Law, including helping first home buyers through the process, advising people buying off the plan, providing advice and services to those buying or selling at auction, strata purchases and even retail and commercial leasing. All these matters have their own issues and need an approach that meets the clients’ needs.
There are different issues you need to consider regardless of whether you are
- buying your first home and considering a house or unit
- selling a property and needing advice on your disclosure obligations
- taking out a mortgage and in need of independent legal advice
- needing advice on easements or covenants
- buying rural property and in need of advice on the unique features a rural transaction entails
- buying water-access-only property (which we have extensive experience dealing with)if the property is affected by easements & covenants which need to be explained
- purchasing at auction and wanting to understand your obligations if successful
- Need advice on whether to purchase as an individual or through a company, trust or Self Managed Super Fund (‘SMSF’)
Not only do we have legal experience, but also first-hand personal and commercial knowledge of the various transactions we advice on.
Read our posts for further information:
- Auction Sales
- Business Structures
- Buying a property
- Buying off the Plan
- Buying or Selling a Commercial Property
- Calculation of Settlement figures explained
- Easements & Covenants
- First Home Buyers
- Rural Properties
- Selling your property
- Strata Title Properties
- Self Managed Super Funds (‘SMSF’)
- Taking out a Mortgage
- Water access only properties
When you’re ready you can give us a call! Call our Property lawyers in Mona Vale on 02 9151 7339 or call our Property lawyers in Gosford on 02 4308 8892.